NAVX will participate to Navigation Strategies Europe 2011, taking place on June 15-16 in Berlin. We will speak at a panel session focused on content & services (see here for a preview of the debate):
- Analyse what content and services are being demanded by the end-user and what those users are prepared to pay for in the long-term
- Explore what the must have services are that will drive consumers to premium services – is there a ‘killer service’?
- Find out how to source content, value it and most importantly, monetise it
- Debate the possible business models for service providers and how they will benefit by this offering
- Content overkill: With so much content now available discover the best ways to provide and present your content
Richard Robinson, Director of Automotive Multimedia and Communication Service, Strategy Analytics
Geert Verhoeven, Product Manager - New Media Planning, Pioneer
Jean Cherbonnier, CEO and Co-founder, NAVX
Holger Weiss, CEO, AUPEO!
Martin Kaiser, Director of Roadmap Service Solutions, Bouyges Telecom